- Aluminum tactical pen with tungsten tapered tip
- Designed for self defense, emergency escapes, and daily writing
- High quality German gel ink refill provides quick-drying, waterproof, and fade resistant writing
- Streamlined clip for carrying on your pocket, shirt, or backpack
- Tungsten steel tip can be used to mark on almost all kinds of materials
- Impact and corrosion resistant
High Quality Tactical Pen
More than just a daily writing utensil, the NITECORE NTP21 is the anticipated update to the NTP20 tactical pen. On one end, the tungsten steel tapered tip functions as an effective glass breaker to smash windows or as a tool for self-defense. For writing, the NTP21 is equipped with a high-quality, German-made gel ink refill that is quick-drying, waterproof, and fade-resistant. The stainless steel tip of the NTP21 offers smooth writing in extreme cold and hot temperatures, underwater, and even when you are traveling in a shaking car or plane with ease.
Robust and Premium Build
With exquisite craftsmanship, the NTP21 pen is constructed from an aluminum alloy that offers lightweight ruggedness with an excellent resistance to impact and corrosion. Constructed from premium material, its bezel is machined from tungsten steel, which ranks second only to the hardness of diamond.
Designed for Everyday Carry
Designed to be comfortable, the body of the NTP21 has anti-skid threads in the center which increases friction and prevents sliding. A streamlined stainless steel clip allows you to easily attach the pen to your pocket, shirt, or backpack to avoid the loss of the pen. Weighing only 0.9 ounces and measuring less than 6 inches in length, the sleek NTP21 is the perfect addition to your EDC gear.
|Pen Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Bezel Material||Tungsten steel|
|Refill||Schneider Gelion 39 ballpoint pen refill|